I'm scared to marry American woman?

I saw ceratin men get destroy life by women. I saw court always favor women when to money, child support, alimony. If u marry to American woman, it will be likely to receive jail record once in their life than single man with no record at all. We have to be carefully how to say to ur lover when they can push u on button. I rather be peace than argues. It give me think maybe I can be single forever.

77

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• yeah im sure the 200,000 women annually landing in hospitals and intensive and critical care unit from spousal violence feel exactly the same. or the Third Of All Women Murdered In The U. S. Killed By Male Partners (near 2,000$ a year) bc he got 'jealous'. or mad. or sad or whatever the hell he used as an excuse to extinguish a life. they probably had similar feelings right before they left this earth.

• And that's why you don't marry or have children with crazy bitches.

I actually agree with some of what you said. It does feel like the laws/courts favor women. In some situations all women have to do is say a man hit them and they go to jail. I don't agree with that at all.

That doesn't mean that every American woman is like that. It means you need to be smarter about who you marry or not marry at all maybe. You could also get a prenup.

• Have fun with that...

• Then don't marry one.

• Marry Asian girls then

• I'm not argue with u. U just too young to understand.

• They are not my type. I like white, Latina, middle eastern.

• Okay well why are you trying to marry someone?

• If you want to be single that's your choice but not every marriage nor American woman is that way. But even then there are plenty of girls out there that aren't American.

• Yea that what I am toward foreign women rather than American women

• Well then I hope you find a foreign woman who treats you wonderfully

• Don't marry them. I have talked to some and they are batshit crazy and ignorant. Some are ok and fine but most aren't.

• Yea, I see that. That why I'm scared to marry them. I hope some girls are very sweet and understanding. But it seem didn't happen. They can ruin my life by give false rape or violence abuse.

What Guys Said 6

• Then choose to stay single forever. Nothing wrong with that.

Or, try and see if you can marry someone that isn't American and are not subjected to the same exact marriage and divorce laws and courts that had been established in America, etc.

• If I have foreign women here in my area i will be glad to date them.

• Well don't that suck? Financial Issues is a big problem for many if not all people that are still single. It affects people's decision especially if it's going to be a substantially life-changing decision.

• Yea that why I'm unhappy

• first my comments are not about all western women but it is about most of them. Western women are the most privileged and spoiled people in the history of mankind. They are praised and coddled from birth. They have over inflated egos and are usually very self serving. I would recommend that you do not ever marry an American woman unless you want to get a divorce or stay married and be miserable. They will sleep with you without marriage so why get married? Marriage is a losing proposition for men in the U. S. There is nothing to gain for men and no benefit from being married. Also if you ever get a divorce you will go to court where the deck is so stacked against you that you will never get a fair result. She could cheat and abuse you and she will still get alimony and child support while you get nothing. If you do get married you WILL REGRET IT.

• Welcome to our world.

• O_o

o_O

• I may prefer foreign women but not all American women are gold diggers.

• So don't. I doubt anyone will be disappointed by your decision.

• I don't give fuck what American women think about me. I'm glad they feel that.