If u got cheated on?

Would u stay friends with them?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• No damn way! If I get cheated on (this has happened), I'm gonna dump her cheating ass immediately, and would completely distance myself from her. She would be a stranger form that point onwards.

• This has happened to me but i feel I've lost a good friend as well now

• But would you really want to be friends with someone who claimed to be in a relationship with you, but slept with another dude? Cheaters are so immoral. I wouldn't even want to be friends with someone who cheated on their partner, even if I wasn't the victim.

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Girls Said 4

• No i would not!

• I'd forgive them but I'd still cut them out of my life

• Not at all. I value loyalty so why would I be friends with someone who is disloyal. I would never remain friends with anyone who betrayed me in any way

• If they were otherwise at least a half decent person, I would find a way to stay friends with them. It would not be about forgiving them or forgetting what they did... I would stay friends with them because life is too short for bitterness and resentment.
    They would, of course, have to want to remain friends

What Guys Said 5

• No way. Never!!

• shrink4men.com/.../

Read this
    And no I would not unless you have kids together

• I would not.

• If the two of you want to remain friends then remain friends. Be the bigger person, not a petty, resentful child. Yes it was wrong that you were cheated on, and your relationship was broken up as a result. Let that be the consequence. People are not perfect, nobody belongs to anybody. If someone strays in a relationship its because their heart is not in the relationship so let them go. Better that then that person remain loyal, but not really have any real interest in the relationship, that's hypocritical.

• Ya I have before