Ex boyfriend confuses me?

so me and my boyfriend broke up and I said that I couldn't talk to him anymore because it would make it to hard to get over him. he put up a little bit of a fight and said that he can't picture losing me completely and he wished that we could still be friends. but also said that he doesn't deserve me and that I deserve someone better than him. I went two weeks without talking to him and then gave in because I missed him too much and decided to be friends. he was happy to hear from me and the conversation went well. the next day I talked to him early in the day and was wondering why he was up so early, and he said that he had to pick this girl Laura up from work... I hate this girl more than anything. lets just say she's caused many problems for us in our relationship and she's his ex. after that day I haven't talked to him for a week, he hasn't made it a point to talk to me even though he was apparently really upset when I said I didn't want to talk to him anymore. I'm really confused and don't know what to think. do you think him and Laura are back together? ahhh I hate this.
Ex boyfriend confuses me?
Add Opinion