How to get rid of my married lover?

I slept with a man who I later found out was married. I've been avoiding this guy ever since I found out the news. But he doesn't seem to have a problem with being married and having sex with me. He texts me all the time. I don't reply at all he text me today asking if I'm ok. I really want to cuss him out. I had taken a break from dating and casual sex. Until I met him it really bothers me that I thought I found someone cool to date who I actually like and he ends up being married. I hate the situation an most importantly I dislike him because he's a lying dog whose ok with it. What's the best way to cut him off.

98

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people are nicer than I am but I would totally blackmail the guy in that situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh a similar situation happened to me. I met a guy I liked and we kissed at the movies. He left early from the movie saying he had to meet people from work. I called him out on it later and he said he is married. He said he was coming to the movies to tell me, but I was so pretty that he couldn't and he kissed me instead. Then this loser asked if we could be just friends. Its been over 4 months and he still randomly calls me... telling me to meet him. If he will cheat on someone he made a commitment to of course he would do that to me. He is a dog... find someone else , move on, and be happy. You shouldn't have to wait around for when he can sneak away. When you need someone, they should be there for you.

What Guys Said 7

• Tell his wife, he needs to learn the consequences of his actions and she should be warned that her husband is a cheater.

• I'd say block his number, or tell him to seriously fuck off or you're going to tell his wife. She deserves to know anyways if he has absolutely no problem and thinks it's 100% okay to cheat

• You're doing good so far. Keep up with ignoring him.

• Paul Simon wrote a song about this.

• Tell him it's over. He is a cheater.

• Tell him you have herpes

• Did you meet and fuck or had you known him for a while?

What Girls Said 8

• Send him short text saying you know he's married and you don't want to continue seeing him, you could tell him you'll tell his wife what he's done if he keeps contacting you lol. Then never text him again.

• Tell him how you feel , and move on.

You are better than that and deserve someone who is fully invested in you.

• Please for the love of everything.. find his wife and talk to her about it. Show her the proof you didn't know he was married, show her the texts, tell her about the sex, and anything else. PERFECT way to get rod of him. No one needs a scum bag cheater like that.

• ask him why he lied to you and why he thinks its ok to cheat on his wife with you. thats not ok.

• Just block him.

• Fart in his face during 69

• I think you should explain to him that while he may not see a problem with his actions you don't feel comfortable with it and you want him to stop texting you, if he still doesn't get the message then I would just change my number

• You know, in your situation, I don't think it's wrong of you to cuss him out. He lied to you about being a married man... or, if he didn't lie, he just didn't tell you the truth of him being married.

I think the best way to cut him off is just tell him through text, after you cuss him out. A dog like him doesn't deserve courtesy at this point.