How to get rid of my married lover?

I slept with a man who I later found out was married. I've been avoiding this guy ever since I found out the news. But he doesn't seem to have a problem with being married and having sex with me. He texts me all the time. I don't reply at all he text me today asking if I'm ok. I really want to cuss him out. I had taken a break from dating and casual sex. Until I met him it really bothers me that I thought I found someone cool to date who I actually like and he ends up being married. I hate the situation an most importantly I dislike him because he's a lying dog whose ok with it. What's the best way to cut him off.

98

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say block his number, or tell him to seriously fuck off or you're going to tell his wife. She deserves to know anyways if he has absolutely no problem and thinks it's 100% okay to cheat

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh a similar situation happened to me. I met a guy I liked and we kissed at the movies. He left early from the movie saying he had to meet people from work. I called him out on it later and he said he is married. He said he was coming to the movies to tell me, but I was so pretty that he couldn't and he kissed me instead. Then this loser asked if we could be just friends. Its been over 4 months and he still randomly calls me... telling me to meet him. If he will cheat on someone he made a commitment to of course he would do that to me. He is a dog... find someone else , move on, and be happy. You shouldn't have to wait around for when he can sneak away. When you need someone, they should be there for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE