What's the best way to return his things after breaking up?

Is it worth trying to get my things back/returning his things so that I don't have to see them every day? They are not family heirlooms, but I also would like him to return everything else I own.

It is Christmas... I can just send it by mail and say Merry Christmas! Sorry we broke up, I'm mailed your things.

What a shitty holiday.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot force him to return anything without going to more trouble that it is probably worth, but. . .

If his parents or other close family member lives nearby, return his belongings to the family member with a request that they ask him to give your things to them so that you can retrieve them without needing to see him again. Give them a list of what he has. This means that you will not need to see him and they will be bugging him about getting your things together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Send it off with someone you know!

What Guys Said 5

• send his things by mail + write him a paper containing your stuff that you want it return.
    sorry for what a happened.

Good luck...

• Well just give him a call and ask him to come and collect his things.

• To the left
    To the left
    Everything you own in a box to the left.

• USPS... .. f

• Tell him you're pregnant and need to talk, and then abandon him in a parking lot with his things arranged in the shape of a baby's face.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I would just ask him if he wants them or if I could toss them, most likely if theyre not important to him he'll say toss them, if he wants them he can come and get them.

• Just ask him to meet up and exchange stuff.