Completely heartbroken?

me and my ex broke up 3 months ago because we argued a lot (mainly my fault for being needy) and in between these 3 months we've talked on an off and it always ends with us arguing. he has blocked me a few times but if I ask him to unblock me he usually does. well the last time we talked it actually was seeming to get better and I actually saw hope in us getting together. well we got into another argument and he told me that the reason we would never be together again was because of me and told me off and blocked me again. so I texted him off a friends phone and he told me I would never be apart of his life ever again.. and today he told one of my close friends he wanted nothing to do with "that girl." talking of me. I'm so heartbroken... he was my first love and everything, I cry everyday. seeing him everyday kills me as well. and he's moved on and talking to other girls.. and he has made it clear he doesn't want me at all. the other times I could tell he still missed me and wished for us to talk again but now I know he's over it. but some piece of me still wants him to come back.. what do I do?

21

What Guys Said 1

• I couldn't have said it better than @Haleybae You have to just move on. Over time your heart will heal and you'll be ready to move on and continue a happy life.

What Girls Said 2

• Im sorry this happened, but sadly you have to let him go. Hold your head high and know that you are a strong person if you choose yo be

• Move on with your life slowly but surely. It isn't easy, but you have to remember to do it for yourself, there WAS a time you lived without him.

• so I should give up on all hope of him returning... the memories and the good times make it so hard.

• every time we speak he tells me I'm just crazy but he gets jealous over guys talking to me too. and he says if I wasn't so crazy things would be different. and that the reason we broke up was bc he felt like he couldn't bring me any happiness. and truthfully the craziest thing I've done is text him off several different numbers bc of the amount of times he's blocked me. it's so weird I'm speaking about all of this anon. but Im too embarrassed to tell anyone what's been going on between me and him

• i hope things are better for you?