Why do ex dislike each other?

Ugh I hate this because I want to be on good terms with everyone especially him. At first when I broke up with him we were on good terms, a lot of unresolved issues though but shortly after he got a new girlfriend and I just couldn't handle that. To me that was a sign he had moved on so I better too which is why I deleted him from social media and he does the exact same to me and now we don't talk anymore. I don't understand why he is upset with me when he is the one who has a girlfriend. I didn't delete him for fun I did it because it was heartbreaking to see what he was doing.

12

What Guys Said 2

• then why did you even break up in the first case if you were still interested in him. by the way if we guys hate , it makes it easier for us, sometimes we even go to war or join a whiskey club to live amongst equals haha

• He's probably upset cause you deleted him. Or he's just letting you move on. Sounds like you're mad he's reciprocating your actions.

What Girls Said 1

• You really should move on. He's not upset with you, you're upset with him.