Would you move overseas?

Say you have a pretty decent life...nice place to live, drive a nice car and have a decent job that pays the bills. If that weren't enough to make you happy, would you uproot and move to another country? After careful research and planning of course. Do you think a change of location will just placate one for a time, or do you think someone can find happiness by finding themselves some place new?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If I knew I'd be happy there, permantly, I'd do it in a heart-beat.

What Guys Said 1

• If there was even a slight promise of finding happiness there (maybe a special lady), I'd be off like Kulikoff.

What Girls Said 1

• No. If I have everything I need here, why would I move?

• Because having what you need does not neccissarily mean you're happy. Just means you are comfortable. But, that's how you feel and that's totally fine. Give it a few more years and you might find you think a bit differently about life, the risky decisions involved and what it means to be truly happy. :)