Holiday present for new boyfriend. HELP?

I've been seeing this guy for about a month but we recently became official on the 21st. Personally, I think he's taking this relationship on too fast. However, he's never had a serious relationship. He spoils me and will never let me pay for anything. I know that yesterday was Christmas, but I'm spending the 26th with him and his family. He has let me know that he did get me something for Christmas. He also hinted and asked if I like the Naked Palettes that range from $29-$54 depending on the full or basics. We're both major Blues Hockey fans so I got him a knit cap, a baseball cap, and a lanyard that are Blues Memorabilia. I also got him cute little things like starwars stickers and a picture of us. I spent roughly $52. I am privileged and money isn't an issue, but I think I'm spending too much on this. What do I do?

01

What Guys Said 1

• What you brought him sounds good. I don't think you are spending to much on gifts. I think it's the thought that counts. Also buy things you can afford and don't over spend.

What Girls Said 0