She regretting leaving?

Last night I was texting my ex, and she told me merry Christmas and that her family misses me and talked about me at dinner. She left me 4 months ago. Told me she started to miss me after Thanksgiving. Now telling me her family misses me. Is she regretting letting me go? Or just because it's the holidays? We were together for 2 years.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, it's probably the holidays. They usually bring up feelings/memories. She has to miss some part of the relationship and the holidays just brought it out. But, just because she misses part of it doesn't mean she wants to get back together...

• She might be missing the whole relationship. Just ask her in person what she meant by that

• I feel like she is missing a lot right now, but at the same time I think she likes being single and the freedom to date around and see other guys.

• I will when she back from vacation. Thanks for the comments :)

• No problem

What Guys Said 1

• It very well could be the holidays. They are a period where many people reflect on the last year. And breakups often instill the "what if" thoughts we may have when we think of them is all.