What's the worst way someone has broken up with you?

someone has broken up with you or you have broken up with someone. Over text? Over fb? being told by new gf/bf? Do share worst was being told over fb was not a good feeling

04

Most Helpful Guy

• my ex broke up with me when I found out she was cheating on me and I confronted her about it. it killed me to find it all out by myself and she didn't even appologize. Needless to say, it hurt a lot but now I'm stronger for it

What Guys Said 3

• Worst for me was over a txt, it came out of nowhere and just a few hours earlier she updated out anniversary on Facebook. Talk about being caught off guard

• WOW that's epic. Ya it would how long were you to together?

• No it wasn't real long, still it was one of those relationships where it just felt right, we never fought or argued. It just seemed too good to be true, and thus it was.

• Ya when you get along TO well you feel like its a fairy tale you know its wrong lol. becuz you have to fight in a relationship keeps it healthy

• I try to be a "good" guy. I broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years over breakfast. Only children and immature people have break-ups over the phone and email.

• I agree But Iuno breakfast might be kinda a bad place to tell her at any food place because that food may end up all over you lol. But ya you were being sweet good job

• I had a girl have her best friend call me, that was very disrespectfull.

What Girls Said 0