1. Why won't he accept the break up?
2. If he thinks I am too heavy for him... why keep trying to date me?
I feel like no matter what he doesn't get the message. I had a nice discussion with him and even asked him why he would try so hard to be with someone who doesn't want to be with him. I have tried ignoring him. I have tried being very MEAN and sent him pictures of me kissing another guy. NOTHING works.
What can I do?
- He doesn't take me seriously
- He is manipulating me to forever be with him
- There is a big culture difference with this African man and me (small town white lady)
Most Helpful Guy
He does sound like the manipulative type to be trying to break you down like that. Be very careful around people like that. You did the right thing. I would suggest instead of ignoring etc. start disabling the methods in which this man can talk to you. IE phone number etc
Most Helpful Girl
He seems possessive and controlling. Tell him one last time it's over and that he's being stalkerish and to leave you alone but if it continues you may have to report him.