Best way to get a guy back for fucking you over?

1115

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore all the shit here. If you want a guy - with whom you previously had a sexual relation - to ram you again after a break-up the only recipe is the following:

Take care of yourself, adjust your diet and weight, buy new clothes, became much prettier. Then, all of a sudden meet him "by sheer luck". Do your moves (you know better than me) make him want you but don't become too obvious. Men like a minimal effort instead of getting all too easy. Let his (sexual) drive do the rest. A sexual-based relation with no other attachments is (initially) too stimulating for a man especially with a former lover. The downside is that they never last and never upgrade.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't. Cut the relation and caring off at the knees and move on. If he gave a damn about you or your opinion of him, he would have showed it by now. Accept it. It sucks, I know. Take comfort in the fact that he is probably suffering from some type of mental problem, like sociopathy, psychopathy, or narcissistic disorder that allows him to fuck people over with impunity. Then pity the next stupid woman who shows up and tries to give a damn about him. There is always some woman out there trying to squeeze love and caring out of a stone...

What Guys Said 14

• The best way is to grow up and move on instead of being childish.

• Have a good and successful life.

• This is the winning response.

Look forward, not backward. (Because when you look backward, you run into poles and drop your phone.)

• Simple: Forget about him, give him no attention whatsoever.

Your revenge plan might seem like a good idea now, but it just comes across as desperate and childish and sort of sends out the wrong message that you might still be interested and trying to make him jealous in some way.

• Pretty much. Some sort of revenge will just make people make a fool of them selfs in the end.

• Um, move on?

• why would you wan't him back? he is not going to somehow morph overnight in what your demands are, take time to work on yourself and find a quality man

• Be amazing.

• Tell everyone he has a small dick :/

• You get on with your life and pretend he never even existed.

Revenge is for 10 year olds.

• F@ck his best friend, or brother, or Dad, and or anyone close to him. That usually pisses them off.

• By walking away and forgetting about him it's just not worth it you still obviously have feelings for him by wanting revenge.
    Just enjoy your life without him.

• What did he do?

• Used me lied to me and never follows through with plans

• "he always says he likes me" "he's says he likes being alone doesn't want to be with anyone"

He's contradicting himself, obviously. Everyone knows that it needs to be made CLEAR before having sex with a girl to tell her that there will be no emotions afterwards since girls are more emotional towards sex than guys. There's not much you could do to get him back. He took your virginity, what could you possibly do to him back? The best thing you could do is move on and stop talking to him.

• Show him that you're just as good at fucking yourself over as he is.

• stop talking to him for good

• The desire for revenge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

What Girls Said 10

• Be awesome. Go out with friends and have loads of fun and move on. If you seek revenge then you are no better than him. I was fucked over too and it took everything in me not to lower myself. He will feel justified if you seek revenge.

• The best way to get a guy back for fucking you over is to truly move on and focus on yourself. And although it make take a while for you to do it (like it took me a while) there is nothing more rewarding to be honest. All that energy you feel the need to use to get back at him could be used on yourself. In the end, he will realize he lucked out and you come out on top, being a bad bitch and not giving a fuck. :)

• Go out with another man, no matter what, it will bother him.

• Forget him and be happy. That's the only thing I can recommend.

• Living well is the best revenge. Look fantastic and seem happy all the time.

• You don't! He fucked you over!

• Living your life!

• Ignore him for the rest of your life and get really hot.

• Depends what he did.

• By moving on.