How to get over it?

My boyfriend broke up with me and can't stop crying... i need help to get over it... how do i do that?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Break ups always suck. It's natural to cry so just let it out. Once you get the tears out just focus on your life. Keep doing your hobbies going to school and focusing on just doing well and after awhile you'll be back to 100% You'll get through it as long as you don't give up.

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't a case of getting over is, it's a case of getting through it. When you have your heart broken you go through the same emotions as a person who is grieving. So you need to be patient with yourself. Crying is necessary because tears are like a safety valve which releases when there's too much pressure laid on. Tears are actually therapeutic.

A the moment the pain is still raw , but the pain will ease. Try to keep busy and your mind focused on things other than him. Time doesn't heal pain, it's what you do with your time which heals it. Hearts are stronger than you imagine. They do heal and you will love again. 💗

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Check out https://www.breakuprecoveryguide.com/

Probably the only free break up guide out there and it's actually really really helpful. I'd highly recommend you read it.

• There is nothing wrong with having a good cry, it helps to grieve the loss of the relationship. I've read where crying helps release endorphins that help us to feel good again. I know when I've been sad and cried about it that it helps! We're girls we can get away with it too! I see that you're thirteen, it doesn't make it hurt any less, sorry you're dealing with this especially during the holidays. Above all try to smile more than you cry, you'll get there. Good luck!!

• Kill him or key his car