Would you take this person back?

You broke up with a person. Their reason was that they don't have time for a relationship. Next, they begin to do all this

-talk shit about you to everyone
-report you to your supervisor at work and tell lies
-try to ruin/defame your reputation
-gossip about your family

• Yes
  • Fuck no

115

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is pretty obvious, who wants to be with someone who apparently is skeeming stuff on your back? How did you find this out anyways?

• the hell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      scheming*

• You shouldn't trust a person like this. I mean, it's not even a small lie. We're talking about playing with your rep at work, doesn't matter the actual intention.

• Yeah even the people I don't get along with, NEVER go this far. I don't trust him anymore. Even if he pops back up, it's going to be a LONG time before I ever, confide in him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just by that unhappy list, you already know the answer is no. Not one positive thing is on that list. If those are his top identifiers or things you think of when you think of him, stay away from him. I'd even go so far as to get an attorney and warn him if he is defaming you. Restraining order is the other option if you're being harassed.

• That's what I thought of, but I didn't want to since he didn't cause any major damage. My employers had a hunch that he was just a bitter ex and was lying... Can I pls message you directly for more advice?

• I'm not allowed to message you because you can only receive messages from the people you're following.

• I didn't know. I think I fixed it. ☺️

What Guys Said 4

• Not a chance.

• No, that's just asking for trouble.

• he obviously made a mistake of breaking up with you and try's to find support for his decision with the talking shit part, but the reporting part makes me wonder if he is trying to get your attention in a bad way

• Yeah you have a point... I really don't know what his intentions are. thanks for answering

• he sure is working hard to keep you on his mind though

• Welp.. 44 people voted fuck no so I think that is a pretty safe decision.

What Girls Said 10

• Hell no- I would never take someone back that had the time to spread awful things about me, no matter if we broke up OR not. My ex has nothing ill to say about me even though we didn't work out. It looks really immature of them to do that

• You're right, it is immature.

• No way! I already have trust issues.
    No matter how much I love this person, my pride is more important as well as my heart.
    I suspected a guy was trying to manipulate me. I fell for him for a while but I kept my distance and gave him the cold shoulder no matter how hard he tried to talk to me.
    I would suppress myself even if I never move on. I will NEVER forgive a human like this.

• Nah, I would never talk to him again if I had the choice.

• NEVER! EVER!

• of course not. were you really not sure? o. O

• I mean, I still care about them, but my feelings aren't that strong anymore :|

• kill those feelings! this guy sounds like a total douche

• You're completely right..

• Absolutely not. He or she sounds immature and childish. Like they have a lot of growing up to do. You don't want someone so cruel in your life anyway. :(

• Why is this even a question?

• It is so obvious, so, so obvious. Sorry if I put yes, I was going to put no, really FUCK NO.

You can tolerate many things: that he lied to you about why breaking up, that he is a coward, and that he won't call you back. But the rest is bullshit.

Come on, they should say just the true, that the break up is because they are not so into you.

Now you are very lucky that you discovered all what you mention in the list, if you hadn't known, then you could be doubting if you decide to return or not. What you mention in the list is your prove about why you shouldn't return.

• No. Don't do it

• Why would I take back someone who acts like a child after a break up?