Need help with breakup?

Broke up after a yearlong relationship. I got cheated on and Its just too hard to trust her but I love her so much to this day. Haven't talked to her in a couple days and its so awkward. Any advice?!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing to do is try to get over her. Or at least try to. Yeah it's hard but hey it NEVER easy getting over the one you love but we always need to at least try. There's always going to be feelings there for this female, but you always need to think possitive, like, "it's her loss not mine." but keep fishing(:

LOL.

What Girls Said 1

• I know how you feel, I'm pretty much in the same situation right now. I think the best thing is to, for the time being, stop talking to her. You don't want your heart broken again. When you feel ur strong enough to handle talking to her, go for it

What Guys Said 1

• Yes its tough...it hurts like heck...men hurt too...but everything will be alright...you need to focus on your hobbies and do what you were doing before you met her. Hang out with the guys..have fun... go out meet new people..just start talking and before you know it...its over... everyday gets easier and easier...hang in there.