Do you ever break up with someone and cry but months later you're so relieved?

Happened to me when I realized my ex was lowkey always slobbering over other females and I ain't stressing over it anymore and can sleep peacefully at night because no ones cheating on me☺

23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have. I cried so many tears.. I thought I was drowning. I had dark circles under my eyes due to crying so much and the sleepless nights. After I couldn't cry anymore I could see past the hurt and I finally realized my own worth, and I also realized all I lost was someone who didn't care about me at all. 😊

What Guys Said 2

• Lowkey is choosing not to be the center of attention. I haven't done that but I have had times in my super awkward teen years where I was head over heels for a girl and then after I never summoned the nuts to ask her out and eventually got over her months later I'd see her and just think to myself how blind I must have been (personality wise)

• I think it happens a lot more with women maybe. At first it's sad and you thought things were perfect but then after you get over him you think God he was such an asshole. Lol

What Girls Said 1

• I guess it can happen!