My ex told me to text him but he hasn't texted me, am I overthinking it?

Me and my ex boyfriend of 2 years recently got back in contact. The last time we talked a few days ago he told me to text him and gave me his new number. Well I got too busy to hit him up, but I realize it's now been a few days since I heard from him. He has my number. Am I overthinking things by assuming he may not be too interested in me if he hasn't tried to reach out to me? Yes I know I could have hit him up but I got distracted, but I haven't heard from him either... tell me if I'm being crazy or if I have a point haha

11

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably thinks that u not contacting means you aren't interested
    And nothing hurts a guys ego more then to text someone first and then learn that she isn't interested
    Text him and see what happens

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd wait a little longer before being too concerned. He gave you his number and asked if you would text him, so he may be waiting for you to initiate contact to see how keen you are about keeping in touch. . Give him a quick text. 💗😊

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!