I still love my Ex boyfriend but he has a girlfriend?

All I ever do is talk about my ex to my friends but they find it annoying that I talk about him and my friend told me that I should go and talk to him but its that a good idea he has a girlfriend it really hard for me to move on I hate seeing him with another girl
what do I do?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• this is the way of the world... you have to move on and it may take time but you obviously broke up for a reason and he is with someone else. she may be the one for him so you have to leave him to it and when you are ready, love will find you. in the meantime i suggest you occupy your mind with friends and family and you will forget him sooner than you think

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh hey babe, I'm stuck in the same situation as you are. In my case I just suspect he is seeing someone new and I asked him directly about it, but he just avoided the question altogether (i. e. he doesn't even say if she's the girlfriend or not - not even YES/NO). No idea why and still struggling.

But hey in your case, be happy that you get clarity because you know what the situation is. I think for now you have two choices:
    (i) you decide that you want him and you set up a clever plan to win him back - but remember that you're against all odds now
    (ii) everything is over, no chances with him anymore, move on with you new life.

What Guys Said 1

• In the long run, you are better off moving on. He has a girlfriend already.

What Girls Said 4

• You need to move on... obsessing over someone to the point where ithe is annoying all your friends isn't healthy.

• You suck it up and stop dragging your friends to it. Venting about it every now and then is fine but talking about him constantly is annoying and makes you a bad friend. No wonder you're not getting over him when you're forcing yourself to talk/thing about him all the time. Stop doing that and learn how to have a good time instead of worrying about him. He has already moved on and is with someone else, it's time for you to do the same thing. Don't even think about bothering him.

• Get over him, do a favor to yourself and move on

• There's nothing more painful than knowing someone you still love... loves someone else. I would try to move on from him. The only way to do that is to focus on things other than him. By talking about him all of the time you are just prolonging the pain. Your feelings will fade if you try to keep active and your mind occupied with fun things instead of him ❤🌹