Do men and women never leave each other once they have a baby?

do couples that have been together for more than 5 years ever break up right after having a baby?

They wouldn't right?
Cos if a man agrees to have a baby with a woman then he is obviously in love and committed to her, right?
Are they going to be together for the rest of their lives?
Is a baby a sign that things are good?
people never break up once they have kids ay?
At least not until they grow up a bit... Not when there is a baby and it's all new and exciting...

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever heard of divorce?

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a baby with someone doesn't guarantee anything. My ex boyfriend was trying to get me pregnant (I am convinced of this!) and he had no intention of staying. I truly feel he got off on the idea that he would knock me up and then leave me to fend for myself. Why someone would want to do this, I don't understand. But there are all kinds out there.

Having a baby to keep people together is a terrible idea. It only puts more stress on an already stressful situation. Plenty of people leave when they are pregnant or have had kids with a person.

What Guys Said 2

• I would never leave a women that I have a child with, unless it is by divorce, and that is in the rarest of possibilities.

• Sadly many people do break up now. It's a symptom of our hedonistic society that puts lust on a pedestal instead of love and commitment.

What Girls Said 2

• haven't you heard of divorce?

• No, your boyfriend won't leave you.