How do you completely forget about someone?

88

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's an impossible feat! You just can't. You won't be able to forget them, but as time goes by their memory will fade. Time heals all. Well, at least, I hope it does...

What Guys Said 7

• You realize you deserve better and that if it was really meant to be you wouldn't be suffering right now. So getting to that part of acceptance is easier knowing that this person wasn't it. May as well move on and focus on preparing yourself for that true love God is preparing for you.

We cannot move forward if we are stuck thinking about the past and those who choose to go on without us.
    When you leave the house how many times do you go back and re shut the door? I would hopefully imagine just once, right? Well this is what and how you completely move on from someone.
    Turn the page to that chapter. You already read it. It is time to read the next chapters ahead with new characters and adventures. This is your book of life and nobody has the power to stay in it except you.
    God bless

• Alzheimer's or amnesia

• To forget, would also mean forgetting the lessons learned.

• You recognize that this person has both good things and bad things.

• you focus on yourself, get out of the house and live a little

• you can't impossible

• You can't. in all my years, i remember all my exes, all my friends with benefits, all my crushes, all the could have beens and should have beens. i don't think they will ever leave. but, in time, you do learn to let go and realize that they are better off staying as memories and lessons learned.

just give it time... hang with your friends... find someone close that you can talk to to keep your mind off things.

What Girls Said 7

• Completely? I don't think it's possible.

• keep busy, let time pass

• start thinking only about yourself

• Hypnosis. Bash your head in and somehow obtain amnesia.

• You can't. just you can learn living without him.

• I'll find someone who is better.

• Trying to forget someone you know is like trying to remember someone you've never met... you just can't! Over time your memory fades and they don't cross your mind as often . Sometimes a person's worst enemy is their own memory❤🌹