Slept with my ex.. what to do now?

About 3 months ago, my ex of 4 years left me for his previous ex girlfriend. Weird right? Well recently we hung out as "friends" and after that our texts turned into sexual conversations of him telling me that "we didn't get a chance to do it one last time" and how being around me made him remember how good our sex was and how great my body is. So me having such a weakness for him, went and slept with him. I already knew I wasn't over him, but the way it all played out made me realize I wasn't even more. Not to be TMI, but it was more intense than it was when we were even dating. It reminded me of those sex scenes on movies when couples get reunited. I don't know what to do, because not only do I feel guilty but my feelings are all back. I also don't know how he feels considering I have not heard from him since. HELP.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If he wanted you, you would have heard from him.

2. You shouldn't have had sex with him, you shouldn't have hung out "as friends" (that is b. s., as you knew what you were doing,) you shouldn't have had any contact with him.

3. He was unfaithful to his current girlfriend. If he reunited with you, wouldn't you be concerned about him being unfaithful to you?

4. The only sane thing to do is to stop ALL contact immediately and wait until you start feeling a bit better. Remember, you did this to yourself and you need to learn from this experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all I've been in your situation before. It's hard. You're still in love with this guy and he suddenly wants to hangout with you, and your normal judgment of the situation goes right out the window because the person who you're crazy about wants to see you. Scientifically speaking, you screwed yourself over because when women have sex with a guy, we release oxytocin, a hormone that actually creates a stronger bond between you and the person you're sleeping with. So your body thinks you have this connection with this guy and you feel more in love with him when he really just used you. The only thing you can do from this point on is just to move on and break contact. I never got over my ex until I finally stopped talking to him for good. Don't call him or text him, don't stalk his Facebook, and don't respond back if he writes you or calls you. Better yet just delete him off Facebook and delete his number so you won't see his posts and you won't be tempted to send him a text or a call.

The next thing you should do, is have a girls night with your friends. Go do something fun that will help take your mind off what happened. Fix up really nice and try to go somewhere social and if you can flirt with some guys do it. It will make you feel better that someone else is noticing you. And lastly don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes. Just don't make this mistake again. :)

What Guys Said 2

• All he talked about was sex and doing it one more time. What were you thinking?

• Duh bang him again OP or negs

What Girls Said 3

• If you had not heard from him since the sex, it sounds like he got what he wanted and is now done. Pretty crappy move on his part. But he did say that "we didn't get a chance to do it one last time". So that was your once last time.

I really don't get that. But to be honest, he sounds like a jerk.

I would move on from this guy.

• Sleeping with an ex just complicates things. You are prolonging your hurt because now you don't know where you stand with him. That's why I never go back to the one person who ", broke me", it's like stumbling over something behind you.

Life is meant to be travelled forwards , not backwards. So I'd move on from him , because you will just end up giving him the opportunity to hurt you again. ❤

• u could trying message him or calling so u meet up with him again and talk about ur feelings maybe he has some to u never know plus u aren't gonna loose something