How can I get back together with my Ex?

I need some serious advice about how I can fix things with my ex. We broke up a week ago today. We had been together for nearly 5 years. She told me that I wasn't appreciative and that I had not tried my hardest. How can I prove to her that I can be the man she once loved and be able to show her that I will keep my promises. I love this girl, I will do whatever it takes to get her back.

12

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need to ramp up the romance, and start to get her to see that you truly love her. I would start by trying to talk to her.

Is she receptive to you if you try and contact her? If so that is a good sign. You should try and woo her again, send flowers, send noted that say how you appreciate the little things she does. Give specific examples too. That way she knows you are being genuine.

Tell her you love her. Let her know that she is very important to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you got complacent. So you stopped trying. You probably thought that you 'had' this woman and didn't bother doing the things that you did in the beginning. There was obviously signs before the breakup and she probably did try to tell you. The courtship never ends my friend. Its an ongoing thing for the rest of your life with her. A woman wants your attention all the time. I bet you that she would get her hair done or her nails done or a new dress but 'YOU' never noticed. Or you were to busy to sit and give her your complete attention. Amazing how that when things go wrong and a woman ends the relationship we always 'find' the time to try get them back.

The only thing that you can do right now is look at where the relationship went wrong on your part. Try think about the things that she said to you before the breakup. Apologise for being complacent and a dick about it. Don't say you will change if you get back together, that's bribery. You 'HAVE TO' do that now without her. Action speak louder than words. I hope it works out for you.

• Too little, too late. You had your opportunities to prove all of those things earlier, but you didn't. Get back together and you will rediscover the same problems you had before. It is time to move on.