Best way to hurt someone that enjoys messing with head?

How do you hurt someone that thinks it's ok to mess with people's heads?

610

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore them like they don't exist in your world.

• What if they pretend to be someone else?

• It's got to stage I've asked why he keeps doing it.. I have actually done that and I cannot even think why he is doing it? All I know is I don't know if I'm shaking out of fear or anger. It's going to end up becoming violent

• As long as its you smacking him across the face and kicking his cock violence lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I say you don't respond. Silence can be an answer. When they see they have no power over you whatsoever, they immediately realize their mistake. It might take time, but don't allow them in. Vengeance is never the answer because honestly you aren't hurting the other person, you are hurting yourself only. Just like pride, an example. You really want to talk to someone but for some reason you dont want to because it makez you look weak. While the other person thinks nothing of it. Who are you hurting? Yourself. You are negating the opportunity to talk to someone, further causing your own misery

• I've done the ignoring the blocking the pretending I didn't know it was them when they pretended to be someone else.. not giving a damn to the claims they have changed.. this has been a year now, I even called him a loser and still it goes on.. I'm scared to go to the police because of he's acting like that what else is he capable of? I shouldn't need to live like that?

• Cat fishing me

• Ahh i see. Dont talk to people you dont know, not even on the internet or if they friend request you.

What Guys Said 9

• You punch them in the face?

• Ignore them.

• With a blowtorch and a pair of pliers.

• Forgive and Forget...

Forgive their parents since they didn't intend their child to be an ass
    And then forget that person even exists in the first place

• Ignore them and go on your own way in peace. If you hurt them, they will hurt you, and the vicious cycle continues.

• You cut them out of your life and have no contact with them.

• Ignore but take note of all his conversations by filing away recorded messages, texts etc. That way if it goes really sour you can screw him to the wall.

• Why bother just grow up

• is that what u men do grow up? I've yet to see a grown man act his age? I'm talking over a year of harrassment where a man has put me down so much that I'm to scared to leave my own house so don't tell me to grow up.. just because not written down circumstances etc I'm sick and tired of being scared.. you ever been so scared that you take panic attacks? Why is this man making my life a misery? What have I done so wrong that I deserved all the cruel things he's done? go on please tell me

• Then I'll grow up..

• Well dont let him controll you or your life the way you asked the question sounds like you want revenge if you are going to try & get revenge you to are just going to be stuck in the same shit situation you will not get revenge if your that scared put an avo on him but you just need to forget about him & move on also by doing anything spitfull is obvious guys are not stupid & it just fuels the situation & he continues to make you miserable because you show him that he can as hard as it is show him he can't effect you or his life the guy soundsvlike a dick why would you wantanything to do with him!

• Exit the audience so he has no one to mess with
    Ask others if they are suffering as well, this forms a posse
    Act like you believe everything he says, then do exactly what you want as if deaf
    Always be distracted from his ploys, no matter how small they are
    Encourage some other gal deserving of pain to get to know him

What Girls Said 5

• You don't. You move on. Sinking to their level only makes you equally pathetic and immature.

• I think the best thing to do is to get away from them, ignore cut off all contact. Then become a success, the satisfaction outweighs revenge or hurting someone how they hurt you. They have issues. Be the bigger person I guess.

• You don't. You move on.

• im to scared to leave my own house.. so where do I move on to?

• doing the same is a good way of revenge

• You do the same to them