I don't understand guys?

OK I don't understand guys, basically I was dating a guy a while ago then he told me he thinks we are better of as friends. after that he stopped talking to me. I would try to text him like once a week and he would reply back late and indifferent. after like 3 weeks of trying I gave up..wrote him a msg online saying I was just trying to be his friend but it seemed like he did not care. if that was the case let me know and I will leave you alone. then just stopped trying to text him after that. Right after that he said we should go hang out ..I basically ignored it because didn't think he was serious and was only doing it because of the msg I sent him. after that he would try to talk to me like once a week. send little text msgs asking where places where at...wrote me on MySpace/Facebook...then one day after like a month starts asking what I'm up to that weekend night..i kept myself busy so I would reply saying..oh going to a party ..etc...then after him doing that for like 2 weekends he finally ask me to go hang out if we can go see a movie or something because it's been a long it me since we seen each other...i agreed and finally after 4 months we go see a movie and everything seems good. we flirt a little but nothing big just hug and kiss on the cheek. after hat he would text me everyday. asking me to hang out. I would say I was busy and reschedule because I guess I'm still mad at the fact that he stopped talking to me and never got the chance to talk it out. one night he texts me saying he wanted to see me and saying he wanted to know if I still liked I'm a little bit still..i think he was drunk so I didn't answer. I wanted to go out and talk about everything and so did he but we never agreed on a date. instead he asked me to go to a party with him. when we get there its more like a get together it was so awkward we were both quiet throughout the whole thing I started talking more to his best friend then him. we went dancing afterward we hated the music and we only danced twice I felt embarrassed because I couldn't dance for some reason maybe I was nervous. the night ended and I text him. next day he didn't text I did! he replied 3 hours later the day after he didn't I did. I asked if we were hanging out he said he's working ll week but didn't give me a date. I call him ask him if it was just an excuse he said no that maybe we can hang out if he doesn't work one of these days. he will let me know but he didn't text yesterday or today yet. I don't know I fell like he just wont. I have a weird feelings about this...i mean I still have strong feelings for him and if he was to try to get back with me I wouldn't think it twice because he stopped talking to me because of me not treating him right...ex. never call him. only he would call me. get jealous over little things. get mad and not talk to him..barely make time for him...basically he was putting a lot into it and I wasn't. what do you guys think?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I think you need to break up your story into sections using punctuation and hitting return. I got about 1/3 then I started to scan.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah I think you played 2 hard 2 get. only way ur gona fix this is if you drop all ur pride and go apologize and explain wut you did was wrong and y you did it and ur sorry and you really do want a relationship.