Should I have sex with him one last time?

Just ended things with a friends with benefits. I fell in love with him, he doesn't feel the same way, so I ended it because it was too much hurt. He was fine with ending it, but suggested we do it one last time. Of course I want to, but I'm not sure if I should.

• If it's actually the LAST time then sure why not.
  • It will only make it hurt worse don't do it.
  • Other.
    Vote C

1311

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh... Go ahead and fuck him... Seems legit, after all, you got into it with him for the sex in the first place right?
    And now you have hurt feelings because you want something more and he doesn't?
    That's why I don't do friends with benefits... I always want more... But I'd still hit it one last time 😜

• Just playing... I always give Confucius answers. What I think is that you are coming to a new understanding for yourself, realizing that you are more than just a piece of ass... And that you want more than just a piece of ass.
      Do yourself a favor and live and learn from this experience... Pursue meaningful relationships and not just relationships to get your rocks off... The act of sex in itself is designed to make you have feelings for the other person... which is why it's best to actually have feelings for the other person first, otherwise you will start to associate the act with feelings of love instead of feelings of love with the Act.

What Guys Said 10

• Sounds like as much sense as getting hit by a car three different times and saying should I walk into traffic one last time.

if you really like pain then do what you want. if you are seriously asking for advice then I would say absolutely not. Friends with benefits NEVER works or ends well for both parties.

If you do you are just using yourself as dumpster when you feel you deserve and desire better for yourself.

• That's the perfect analogy.

• Lies. So long as you stick to these rules it's fine.
      1. She never spends the night, you fuck and she leaves.
      2. You do not do 'couple shit' like brunch or dinner or movies.
      It only gets complicated when the lines get blurred. Speaking from the experience of having various friends with benefits since about 15.

• @TheHooptyMiata ahh the grand old age of four years of experience lmao. tell us your ways ole wise one. cute how children think their opinion matters.

• i thinks its more about you, your personality , but remember the moments that we are taking, usually effects on our decide , when you feel happy, and enjoy full with him, this things come in your mind "what if i do wrong thing, maybe i could do it with him, or some how make him to be in love with me, maybe we could just be friend and having fun time" its same, right now too, you are asking this question because of your past, because of the memories that you have with him, when you , got to sleep with him, the moment dose effect on you

• Sure. Like you tell yourself its your last cigarette or your last shot of whisky. You're entitled to screw up. He sounds like such a gentleman, maybe he'll ask you for another last time. Just saying.

• You're convincing yourself that sleeping with him again might change his mind OR that maybe this will get him out of your system... it won't.

If you decided to end it, because of your emotions then stand by that. He will respect you more for that.

• More importantly you'll know you can trust yourself and that will strengthen your integrity

• Other.

Go all out and make him want you for more, what have you got too lose?

What does he want more than anything else?

• Yes do it, you'll have to get over him either way.

• friends with benefits really doesn't matter

• Tell him get f... k ! He only a user. you don't need him

• just do it one last time

• Good, I'm glad you got out. You were only hurting yourself. And no, I don't think you should

What Girls Said 13

• B. Might as well move on now instead of pining for a "last" time (you know that if you go back it will most likely not be your last time). It will only hurt you more and he's just looking for another shot at sex. Not worth it.

• No matter what we say, you will follow your pussy.

Your brain is telling you "bitch, don't go back to him. You KNOW he doesn't care about you"

But your pussy will say " I miss his cuddles, kisses, and smell".

I am in the exact same situation as you. You are lonely and want to feel loved so you fall for the guy who pays a little attention to you. He's just in it for fun. Wants to have sex while he looks for another girl he actually wants to date.

If you're good with being just a fuck buddy then go for it because he sees you as nothing less. You hope he'll fall in love with you if you become the greatest friends with benefits of all time, but that won't happen because he is not attracted to you physically or mentally. He just closes his eyes and enjoys the sex, nothing more.

• It'll only hurt you more in the long run

• As a girl, I wouldn't do it. It will just make you have more feelings for him when he doesn't feel the same way.

• No you shouldn't do it again, it will only hurt you and prolong getting over him. Basically you would just be hurting yourself for no good reason

• Oh brother! Nope! Don't do it!

• You are the winner now. Don't lose it. Don't do it. End

• Just call it a day with him

• B... It'll hurt worse so don't do it.

• Why bother? It will only make it worse.

• It'll only make you more attached to him, and it'll be harder on you. Just give up, it's his loss.

• No. You shouldn't

• You don't owe him anything. You will only be pouring salt in your wounds if you keep it up even if it really is just one more time. Don't do that to yourself!