Hi, what do you do you, if you know the right work is hardest work to do?

i know girl for like 2 years, i got to be in love with her, but as many sad stories that is out there, my story got to be sad too, she didn't love me, we were close but she got to be close to another boy, and it killed me , because i really wanted to be close to her, i closed my facebook because i didn't want see if she got in relation ship with that boy, and now today, its has been about 8 month that we dont talk like before, we just hi and all this, and not all time, its like the friendship or the things that was there, isn't there anymore, the only thing that was good in this 8 month, is she did still remember my birthday and she said, "happy birthday" and it was good, but now, i think i should delete her number and all stuff, and block her, its so hurt, and its bad feel to sit there and look at your "telegram" ot "whatsapp" list and seeing her , that she is there, and you say in your mind " hey i used to be close to her " and you remmeber all that hurts things, i wanted i really wanted this work, i have got a lot heart breaks, and i did pass all them, but this dosent hurts like them, this hurt a lot more, this just i thought its different, i kind of so believed her , i dont know what to do and if its good idea to delete her and all her stuff, and telling her i want to delete this things, and ask her to do same, i dont know if its best work to do, but i know this dose hurt me like hell, i always believed there is someone, that compelet you, i believed love dose exite but , now i feel maybe i was wrong, and i know a lot people have thought about this, that love dosent exite, and its more about , the past that we had,, i think i will get again to believe love, because its me, i always get again to believe, like how Robbin siad it to Ted in "how i met your mother" , she said " its you ted, you all get your believes again" , so do you think its best idea to delete her number? and saying this to her that i am gonna to do it? its hurt a lot, so a lot,,,,

21

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way to truly get over someone is to cut all contact. It's the only way to give you time to heal. Feelings will gradually fade and you'll move on

You will believe in love again when you finally meet a girl who loves you too. Part of the process of finding the right one is being hurt by the wrong one. The wrong person teaches you what sort of person you don't need in your life.

Never lose yourself to someone who doesn't care about losing you. Be paitient and wait for a girl who feels lucky to have you as part of her life 💗

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should let go. It sucks I know. But respect ysf more. You deserve someone better, be strong

What Guys Said 1

• You can't really make someone delete your information; however, I do recommend that you delete and hide or block all of her stuff on social media. I was in a similar situation, and I just blocked her. I've moved on, and the pain is gone.