Why we shouldn't be jealous at our ex's and their new partners?

The title says it all. Write down the reason why we shouldn't be jealous. :)

I have one: Because they are gonna treat them the same way they treated you.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Agreed, good genesis
    #2 - now they have a keeper to keep them away from me
    #3 - now I have a more detached & rational negotiator in future dealing with kids, visitation, other bonds not yet severed
    #4 - they will keep them busy, too busy to continue plotting my harm & bad memories
    #5 - if something bad happens, they have someone else to blame it on
    #6 - eventually their bad habits & dark side will rise and others will take care of all that, not me ever again
    #7 - someone else's back gets their knife forever on

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess don't be jealous because the person would not make you happy. I am still suffering from a break up from my ex. I cared about him deeply. Breaking up was not an easy decision and certainly not made a day before. Every time I think about being jealous, I remember why I broke w/him in the 1st place, all the doubts that I had.

What Guys Said 2

• I am jealous though ;-(

• Because my ex is a stranger and no longer apart of my life. What she does doesn't affect my life anymore. She doesn't need to know my business neither do i need to know hers. I'm sure she's fcking some dude tonight on new years.. Zero fcks given because I will be too. It is what is.. we had a run and didn't work out. Absolutely nothing positive comes from dwelling on it.

What Girls Said 3

• If you are jealous it means you are not over it.
    Don't be jealous... think of it this way... would you be jealous if someone bought something you donated to Goodwill, hell no.
    You have a chance to move on with someone 1 million times better than your ex.
    Your ex and his new thing are just pretending to be happy, they are probably more miserable than you were.
    You are better than his new thing.

• Because we never felt anything for them in the first place. It was just sex and we have more "talented" people do it with now

• Because they are ex for a reason and that can't be you at all even if they tried.