Am I over analyzing this situation or is she trying to make me jealous?

Me and my ex of 3 years broke up 3 weeks ago, and the very next day she was already with someone else.
When she left me she blocked me on all social media.(I do look at her page every now and then) I've been NC since we broke up.

Last week I notice on Twitter was retweeting the same retweets I was. Tweets I was favoriting she was retweeting. Which was odd because she blocked me.

she called me Wednesday, but I didn't answer. That same day on tumblr (only site she didn't block me on) I saw her make a status that said "I lost a part of me I never have again and it's starting to eat me alive".

Now on Twitter all she does is post pics with the new guy even made her and him her main pic. I know I know. I shouldn't be looking at her page, but when someone shows me something about her I look smh.

I forgot to mention. I saw her drive by the gym I workout at.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Well, she could be trying. Sometimes, if she already gets into another relationship, it either means she cheated or she is just being a (pardon my french) bitch. The fact that she does almost as you do is kind of creepy and should be sounding alarm bells. I'd steer clear of her. Just block her on everything and try to avoid her in public. Go get yourself a nice girl and be happy. Or just do for yourself and make yourself healthy before another relationship. Whatever appeals to you, but it sounds like she's trying too hard and nobody likes a try hard.

• I agree with you, it's creepy that she's creeping around his gym 0_0

• @Shybabe33 it is creepy, because I saw her drive by and that never happen in 3 years

• Hmmmm I don't think she cares about the guy she's with. 3 years is a long time, I think she still loves you. But I guess the crux of the matter is why you broke up, because that's where it will all keep coming to.

What Guys Said 1

• If she jumped into a relationship real quick after the breakup it means 1 of 2 things. 1. She was cheating before you two broke up. 2. He's a rebound guy and it won't last.

Either way, she sounds very immature and childish. 3 years is a long time and I'm sure you want her back, but you need to do some serious soul searching and figure out if you REALLY do want her back or not. Continue to ignore her. Block her on all social media. I would recommend just getting rid of all of them.

If you decide you want her back then contact her and tell her how you feel. Pour your heart out and let her know you want her back. Just do yourself a favor and make sure it's what you REALLY want. Don't do it for the sake of not being alone. Do it because you know she is the woman you want. Hope this helps! Take care!