HELP!!! Should I be worried? What should I be thinking?

My ex and I have been friends ever since we broke up and we act like a couple too such as kissing, hugging, cuddling and holding hands.
He has gotten better with opening up and being more affectionate with me again over time.
The Sunday before Christmas he brought me on what I thought was a date. I figured it was a date because we always hang out and he never wanted to go out before. He planned it to because he told me to go over to his place as earliest as possible and I had no idea what was going on. He took me to see a movie (he paid) then we went to get pizza (he paid again).
He then went out of town to his parents for the holidays and hasn't been answering my texts (could be a signal problem but I don't know). I then saw he was talking to a woman at the bar when he went out with his family. He hasn't added her on Facebook or anything like that.

Should I be worried though? Or what should I be thinking?

Guys please comment!!!

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Why, why would you say you're "just friends" with an ex, when you act like more. It's like you never even broke up. I don't get it. Guys and girls can't be "just friends" especially ex's. Doesn't work like that. You need to talk it out

• We'll last time I did that he said "I don't want to get back together now" but that was 6 months to so I guess now I'm letting him tell me when he's ready but what do you think about it?

• Lol, you wound up picking me as ba, that's funny

• I had to

What Guys Said 1

• You seem a tad untrusting maybe because of past stuff with him? You should either give him space to see if he calls and / or make some moves of your own I. e. see others. That way your not focusing on him so much and regain control of your own life.

• Im just wondering if I should be worried about it or not?

What Girls Said 0