How to get over a guy you really liked?

This guy and i had a thing for about 4 months and all of the sudden he just stops messagaing me and has decided to move on and wasn't commited for a relationships. I am deeply upset as i really liked him and he liked me aswell, but obviously not as much as i did. I'm really hurt that he's moved on now and will see me as plan B. whats some ways i can get over him?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let the time heal your wounds. Sometimes, trying to fall in love with someone else also helps.

What Guys Said 1

• Some ways to get over someone is to spend time with friends and family, put your time into the stuff you enjoy doing, try doing new things, or meet someone new.

What Girls Said 1

• Just hang out with friends. Do different activities. Listen to music and dance around and act silly. I have yet to move on from someone whom I had a fling with for almost a full year and it's been 7 months since we last spoke. 7 months. And I have yet to get over him. But, I get my mind off of him by hanging out with friends and talking to them all the time and focusing on my studies. I also jump from guy to guy these days, but that is definitely not a good idea... I'm sort of messed up. I wouldn't recommend trying to find a rebound. Just keep yourself preoccupied and you'll be fine.