What would show you that he is trying?

Im pregnant with his child, 8mths, up until now I have had little to no contact with him, as he has already moved on to someone else. Recently, he has been asking what I need for the baby, just let him know and he will get it. I haven't even seen him in 2.5 mths, but he'll tell me howsad it makes him that he hasn't been able to feel his baby move or see my belly. I have the option to move all the way across country to be with my family, being I have nobody here that will be supportive, and because he has been so M. I. A, it makes me nervous to just stay so that he can know his child, not knowing how much he really will be involved, but trapping me in a state. What should I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I only know what you've told us, but just "SAYING" that he's willing to get what you need for the baby after being missing for 2.5 months, is meaningless. I can say that too. Does that make you feel better? I could say it 20 times, but that doesn't make it so. You have the option to move across country to be with your family instead of being trapped where you are. Take it. If he really wants to be there for you, he can go to you.

What Girls Said 1

• Go to be with your family, it was his decision not to be in your life, why should you wait around for him when he's not support ing you at all and banging other women. He deserves no sympathy