What would you do if your ex told you that they still had your facebook and email password?

he knows I have his passwords but he won't change them... why?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you know he didn't change them?

• because i can still get on his account and i saw that he read the message i sent him HOURS ago and has been posting stuff

• Well why are you still getting on his account?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go and change it. Asap, and tell them to stop bothering you.

• Did you love your ex deeply?

• That question doesn't apply to everyone, I don't have any exes...

What Guys Said 5

• I would say and I still owe her mother a steak dinner for the last one she took me out on

• Change that shit..

• why hasn't he changed them?

• Change them

• Obviously change them

• why hasn't he changed them?

• I told him I want him to change them because I still love him deeply and am having a hard time moving on. I said I lack self control and cannot stop myself from getting on his account and going through his things. I often wonder if he changed his passwords to one he knew I know so that he could mess with me and upset me. Or I think that maybe he just doesn't give a shit... I don't know. I just think that most people would definitely want to change their password if they knew their ex knew it.

• Sorry to hear that. Maybe he just doesn't care enough to change it. He might not having something worth hiding and is confortable with you going through his account. But he should definitely change it if it giving you a hard time. That's just not considerate of him

• Change your password... duh

What Girls Said 2

• I would change the passwords. Simple.

• why hasn't he changed them?

• I don't know. Sounds weird. Maybe he just doesn't care for some odd reason.

• Change the password it's not that hard to do.