If my boyfriend cheated on me (and planned on denying it) would he text me?

if my boyfriend cheated on me one night when I'm not with him, would he text me the same night, or would he not text me considering he texts me about every night or so

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Question

Why does a woman stick by a serial cheater?

Your Answer

Ha! Ha! Ha! Only a woman would use the words serial cheater! You sound like one of those women who probably just doesn’t like sex period and that’s probably why your boyfriend cheated on you. There’s gotta be something you like about the guy if you’re still with him? Some advice for you babe! Men are not cheaters; we just like sex and some of us love it! So if you can’t give it to your man for no other reason good reason. Guess what?! He’s gonna get it somewhere else! How can you ask such a stupid question? Duhhhh? You probably starved the poor guy, what the f**k else was he supposed to do?

Women like you drive guys like us f***ing insane or miserable. I’m tired of reading questions like this on this forum. When the f*** are you stupid women going to figure it out? If you don’t have sex with your husband or boyfriend he’s going to look for someone who appreciates what he likes doing.

I was married for 7 years and my ex fooled me into thinking she liked sex as much as I did. But after the first year it was like living with my sister and having to deal with all her drama everyday and why she was never in the mood blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses, excuses... I now have a girlfriend who loves having sex with me and I’m amazed at how simple the solution was all along I just wish it wouldn’t have taken me 7 years to figure it out. If I were your boyfriend I’d probably hit the road and start looking for someone else, that’s what I did and I’m happier and a better man for it!

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Is your boyfriend smart? If he's smart and trying to hide it, he will text you. If he's dumb, then he won't. Why base him "cheating" on texting alone? You should have much more evidence than that.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If a guys cheating on you he will try to keep in touch with you to make it seem like he's not cheating on you. ( he wil text you no matter what) If a guy has cheated on you and he sincerely feels remorse for doing it then give him a second chance. But the second time he does it dump his ass. If he doesn't look like he feels any remosre then don't even considering taking him back move on. If you able to move on then you go girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because your boyfriend texts you doesn't mean he didn't cheat and just because he doesn't text you doesn't mean he cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes yes! he would txt you right after he cheated...he would do this because he feels guilty... you'll know because it might be a random I love you or even a sweet little random message! it just means "i cheated and I dnt want u2 know so I'm gonna tell you something sweet 2 make you clueless"

0|0
    0|0
  • If your boyfriend texts you it doesn't mean that he's not cheating on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure? he probably would so nothing seems out of place

but just because he doesn't text you, it doesn't mean he cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • you won't be able to tell based on whether he sends you a txt or not

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;