Do you hate your ex?

I know people that hates every single one of their ex's... I just want to tell them that maybe it's them. No way every single person you dated was a douche.

• Yes
  • No

1017

Most Helpful Guy

• I have three and one I was the best man at her wedding, haha. Anyway, the only crazy unhealthy relationship like many was also the most passionate and best sex. Sex together was like our oxygen or heroin... no woman has ever turned me into a guy like that. We fit together physically like we were designed for one another, so attracted and we both admired our intellects and in grad school. However we hated each other, I didn't like her as a person and she was so disrespectful. She would invite guys in her room just to manipulate me to drive an hour to kick them out, she like that... couldn't not trust her. Period. Victim mentality, she had every crazy mental condition...
    So, I dumped her and it was so hard I passed out on the side walk. I didn't want to. She hated me and I waited six years of space, twice our relationship and she saw me a shook like a leaf and held her and hugged her and she slapped me. It wasn't hate it was just fucked up

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate them. More like that I hate myself for being so stupid and blind about them.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't hate her, but I just do not want to have anything to do with her. She's just a stranger to me, as far as I'm concerned.

• No, I couldn't hate her. We didn't work romantically but we meant too much to each other over two and a half years to hate each other, despite the relationship failing. We're friends, which is probably the way it should've been from the get-go.

• I have two real exes. I had a group of friends who would hang out together all the time and they were both in that group.
    One was extremely jealous of the other (because this was the time I was still with him) and they didn't get along at all. And I started to dislike (not hate) him because he was always negative and he would pick fights and it just got annoying. So I ended our friendship.
    The other I stayed best friends with after we broke up and he was supportive and helped me through tough things. but I eventually had to end our friendship because I had trouble getting over him.
    So in conclusion, I dislike one ex and like the other

• I hate how she treated me, and what she did to me, and that she lied me.

But she's not even significant enough to be worth hating.

• Hate is too strong of a word

I really dislike one. The other is not so bad. Although what she did wasn't cool.

• No I don't hate either of them.

• Nope... she messed around me, but I am doing awesome and am all the better for it!

• Nah man hate would mean that she matters to me.

• Yes, absolutely I hate her. She ruined so many things for me and I have never been the same since.

• Stop being a little bitch about it lol.

• Dude I'm just saying that opinion you posted looks straight bitch made.

• @tony72722 yeah, man. Way to jump to conclusions. Nobody has EVER called me that before but those are just the people who actually know me. Remind me though. Who are you?

• I never had a girlfriend and probably never will. Girls don't find me attractive. So there'll be no ex to be hating.

• You never know, you can't predict your future. Be confident of yourself. Girls love men who are not insecure about themselves.

• Nah, I don't hate her.

• I hate all my EX's but i also hate people in general...

• no just one

• My exes are all awesome people. Except that one girl who should probably be locked up for society's best.

• No I don't hate them, but I don't really want anything to do with them.

• No because thankfully I don't have an ex.

Fuck dating and fuck relationships!

What Girls Said 9

• There is a lot of mix of feelings and emotions. In one moment you miss him, in another you are angry and furious With him, in another you blame him, in another you blame yourself, in another you want to talk to him, to at least remain as friends, etc, etc.

No matter how things end, but even in their Best, which is remain as friends, Just remember the reason (s) why you break up.

• I dont hate them, not even a little, but they've caused me a lot of wasted time and stress

• No, not even a little bit.
    I have no reason to hate him.
    Still care about him a lot.

• There's only one person in my life that I truly hate, and he's my father. After what he did, I wouldn't care if he died. Other than that, I don't hate anyone, certainly not my ex boyfriends. I may never want to see them again, but I don't hate them.

• I've only had two exs and they were both abusive. Hate would be an understatement.

• I don't hate him, but I hate everything he stands for and his lack of character and respect

• I don't.
    But probably he does

• I like one ex but hate the other. Could be because I got dumped only 3 weeks ago. Fuckin asshole.

• No i don't. He was too good for me and i can recognize that. I wish him only the best