For all of you sexy males out there?

Are any of you still friends with your ex girlfriends? Do you even believe in remaining friends with your ex girlfriends? Please do explain your reason. Thanks.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Well thanks for acknowledging me as sexy! /conceit

At any rate I wouldn't remain friends, no good reason to drag on the pain and emotions, what's done is done and even if you were friends before it's my experience that you can't become friends again with no strings.

• Thanks for your feedback

What Guys Said 3

• My ex and I had a long term relationship for 4.5 years. We grew to be best of friends and split up mutually with no hostile explosion of emotion. Enter new relationship- where the hell do they have more right to having me exclusively to themselves than her, they don't.

- I love who I love, no one will change that. If I even consider a relationship in the future, I'll make sure to make that clear up front.

In the past, I admit it was only about having hot bodies at my disposal. After her it's much more than that. Imagine the requirements of a family, after a divorce you don't run- you try to work things out for everyone (The kids, Yourself, Her... everyone!).

*Awaits thumbs down*

~ ArtistBBoy

• Thanks for your feedback

• I'm... sexy? Why thank you. :)

No, I'm not. I maintain a hello here and there, but we are not friends. The reason is because she is married.

• Thanks for your feedback

• Nope. Too hard. Staying friends with your ex just doesn't work.

• Thanks for your feedback

What Girls Said 0