My ex would have bored me, but I feel like the loser?

I am not perfect by any means, but when I care someone I give that my all. I fell for my ex, believing he was my type of guy. He turned out not to be. I have goals/ambitions/interests and he had none of those. The guy I'm w/doesn't need to make 100k, but he needs to have career goals that he is actively pursuing. I'm lazy, but he took the whole pie for being lazy. He rarely wanted to go anywhere fun and I would have to literally drag him w/me to places, he didn't have many friends (only hung out w/them if he happened to go to his regular bar), he would frequent the bar more and more w. out inviting me. I could not take being taken for granted anymore, I talked to him about it/no improvement, then tried to wait it out. I broke up w/him and that destroyed me. Couple months post break up I have a serious job (I moved away from my min wage job), I am socializing a lot more (something I have been working on for years) and I'm very content in life, except me missing my ex. I feel like I lost out, even though he would make for a terrible husband/father. I guess it hurts me how much he couldn't care less about me.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry about anything. You are look like good person. See the beauty of life. Leave negative thoughts about yourself. You are wonderful :) If you want to talk, send me a message. Take care.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't sound as if you like or respected him as a person. I think you are just feeling lonely and missing being in a relationship. The best thing you can do is move on and find somebody who suits you better.