How do you move on from a player?

Im starting to think all guys are like this when I know its not, but haven't met a genuine guy yet?

How to spot people from leading you on.. Simple right? Not as much

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, you go for assholes, you've only got yourself to blame really. I know a lot of women are shallow, superficial and hypocritical, they say how much they disapprove of guys fucking around but most of them do it themselves, though they never admit it to romantic prospects. You just need to be a better judge of character, I turn most girls down because I see they probably do the aforementioned things, then I become a friend, then they confide in me and confirm what I suspected about them, it's disheartening really but at least I'm good a dodging bullets. Remain single until someone comes along who isn't like that, it just means you have to be secure enough to be on your own, but most people need the justification of a partner to be happy and that's why they get with bitches/assholes.

• "most of them do it themselves, though they never admit it to romantic prospects. "

It seems you were reading this take.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24519-you-can-t-differentiate-between-a-true-good-girl-a-reformed-party

• lol, interesting reading. I just listen to the stuff female friends say and keep my eyes open in my groups of friends, the more aware you are of how shallow and hypocritical people are the more you realize it's going to be hard to find someone worthwhile. Girls get mad at guys who talk this way, but if you're a guy who doesn't fuck around I don't see how you can be criticized because you're looking a girl who's got the same attitude.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just know that one guy doesn't define all of them, and that theyre probably insecure and have an odd way of showing it and thats through trying to get as much attention as possible.

What Guys Said 7

• No, please don't start thinking like that. There are genuine guys, you may not find them easily and one such guy is writing to you now, he is giving you an opinion and that's me, I do consider myself as a genuine guy, a true man in my own ways.

I can understand you may not meet them often, they may be difficult to find, but please don't give up hope.

• You haven't met a genuine guy? Or you haven't met a genuine guy that you're attracted to? There's a difference.

• BOTH
      honestly.. if we connect emotionally and have awesome conversations Im already going to like the guy. but Im not too worried about a 9/10 face.

• All guys are not players... You may have to start rethinking the type of guy you are attracted to though and date some guys outside your box!

• You're only attracted to players, men who aren't players aren't on your radar, that's what's up.

• so false! This post was about a guy who played with my feelings He wasn't honest, or I felt what he did and his actions didn't need to happen to play with my emotions/feelings because I didn't tell him how I felt. Its my fault but he should of been more considerate

• cause a genuine guy is not what you expect

• Here's the thing, if he was actually nice with you you wouldn't have been attracted to him in the first place.

• Just lol at you women. The guys who actual want to love you guys and show affection you either call him a weirdo, friendzone his ass, or straight up reject him.

The guy who can say sweet words and is rich/and or good looking you drop your panties for them.

Just lol.

OH but sure all men are players.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1794051-why-do-majority-of-women-today-believe-guys-are-all-sleeping-around

• I guess I meant he lead me on..

What Girls Said 2

• I did, from two actually and I didn't quite get the hang of it until I saw them for the piece of sh** that they were and then and there I told myself that I deserved better. Now I am patient and I gave people a lot of chances but I ain't gonna keep bending backwards for people who won't change.

• Take some time of da

• Stupid phone! 😁 I was trying to say 'take some time off dating and throw yourself into meeting up with friends and your career. Keep as busy as possible until you start to feel detached from it, then consider opening up but this time be very careful about who you pick to open up too. Men that are calm, seemingly more mature, have decent friends etc. The worst thing you can do is rebound it helps nothing and makes you feel worse.