If you truly love her let her go? OR If you truly love her never give up? Stuck between the two?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the situation.

Personally, I think the only time to give up is if there's nothing left worth fighting for, or if only one of you is making an effort to be together.

If I loved someone but they didn't love me, I'd let them go. Like they say , you can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

If he loved me and wanted to be with me... I'd never give up on him

• So this is my story, my ex girlfriend and me are so happy and fine. We always laugh, sing a song, walk in the park, sometimes just sitting and talking non stop. She's always happy with me, but the problem is, this past few weeks before our break up, her family told her that they don't want me around this time. They don't want us to meet each other. With that, we planned to meet secretly. Everything is hidden until the time that her mother caught us. That time, she has no choice. She ended our romantic relationship. But she told me that she want me to be constant in her life, she told me that she needs to finish her study first because that is the demand of her parents. She broke up with me. We broke up still loving each other.

• I have a very strong faith, I don't know why deep inside me, there's an urge that I must get her back. I know, I never lost her heart, and she never lost mine. I know somehow we still have each other, and it will work out.

• I believe if you never give up on each other then oceans and mountains wouldn't stand in the way. I wish you luck! Im sure you will be together again, because both of you obviously love each other very much

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be glad to help you, but I will need more details about the situation.

Because if I do not have enough informations I can not give an accurate solution to your issue.

Technically, I'll go for if you truly love her never give up. However, as I said it really depends on the situation.

• This is what is meant to be when someone is truly in love. I'm with you dude, it will work out ! :)

What Girls Said 2

• I am NEVER GVING UP!

• You cannot force anyone you love to stay in a relationship they do not want (for whatever reason) - it would be selfish of you. If you truly love her you have to respect her will, no matter if letting her go is painful.
    If she is going through a difficult time in her life making the relationship with you difficult (yet she wants to be in a relationship with you), help her selflessly. If you truly love her, never give up!

What Guys Said 2

• Let her go! If anyone does not want to be with you and chooses or requests space or just wants a break then let them go and thank your lucky stars that she did not hamper your life any more than she has.
    It will hurt and it feels like you should be doing all you can to fight for her. But My experience is that you cannot force a situation to work if it is trying to leave you.

Everything happens for a reason and I know you cannot see this now because you are occupying thoughts about her. Which is only wasting time and exhausting your emotional state of mind. But this is the best thing that ever happened to you that she decided to leave.
    Because now you are finally open to receive the real gift of life. You are now available to have your dreams come true.
    whatever your desires and dreams are you are now ready to prepare yourself for them all.
    Forget about her she is gone. deeply think what you really want in life. write down all that you are grateful for and all that you desire.
    Ask God and Believe you will have the love that you desire to be effortless and never leaves. (if that is the desire you request) the trick is believing without doubt an devotion to always be prepared for it without filling your time up with those who do not fit your desires. Receive this in your heart as it is already posses that and keep your positive thoughts open to getting exactly what you ask for.

So don't waste your time with those who do not want you back when there is a better future for you already planned for you. Life isn't suppose to be regretted. You had an experience with this girl that is on your mind but that was just a lesson and preparing you to adore and honor the love that you will receive in the future.
    Life is a book with ever changing characters and experiences just turn the page and prepare for the adventurous story ahead that is beyond your desires.

• yes I know that always makes the heart leap, i get it. You were an awesome boyfriend to her that she adores you. You did nothing wrong it was just a timing thing that was the reason, You can walk away knowing this was a great relationship. She will always be in your heart as well you in hers.
      Reasoning isn't going to work for having her to change her lifelong plan, she doesn't need any man to distract her on her journey. please accept this as just that. You brought her a glimpse of love and the break up is hurting her too. she is just simply looking at her career path which has been a dream since she was a little girl. her mother knows the importance of that and is keeping her focused on the big picture. Nothing against you personally ok? So accept this. I want you too look at my take about directing your life. it will help you significantly if you adopt this mindset. I am very sorry for you pain, I have been through this many times. but there is far more better things ahead for you.

• I have a very strong hope for us. I don't know why deep inside me, I have the urge to be with her.. I never lost her heart, and she never lost mine. We still have each other, and I know sonehow, it will work out. But then again, you speak on your experience, you are older than me. I want to listen to you. Yet I'm ashamed if I can't fight for her. Damn it. How come two souls bound to be together aren't together. Thank you so much.

• its not about "love"
    what is love? do you really understand it? probably not most people dont and won't ever trully understand it

forget about your question instead

let her go - if she likes u she will come back
    if not there are plenty of other women in the world who will see the value you have to offer

forget about your love - doesn't mean anything if she doesn't love u back

• people line up replacements do the same

• You never know my story and how we loved each other. Maybe if you're on my situation it will not be easy for you to let her go. I believe you never experience love.

• maybe not love but I've been in relationships and i read a lot of relationship articles