Live in boyfriend dumped me because of nagging. Moved in w/brother but refuses to get belongings. he still comes to shower daily. Is he playing games?

2 year relationship. He will not talk to me via calls or text. He said he needed "space" and to be single. I tried giving him his belongings and he will not take them. He sleeps at his brothers then comes by daily to shower and dress but will not acknowledge me. what should I do? It's been two weeks of going in circles

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say he is reading your texts but ignoring anything he considers meaningless. If you are broken up for good, this is unfortunately the messy side. At some point, whether he likes it or not, you two are going to have to talk about your place. Does he move out, or do you? This will depend on the legality of your housing and whether it was purchased, leased or rented by one or the other or both. He could be just wanting some space and will time to cool down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Change the locks and throw out his things/dump them at his brother's place. He's being really immature.

What Guys Said 4

• Pack up his stuff and drop them off at his brothers.

"To the left, to the left, everything you own in a box to the left..."

• Depends whose house/apt it is. If it's yours, just change the locks, he's fucking with you. If it's his, move the fuck out because you're the one fucking with him.

• Move his shit out and ask your landlord to change the locks

• change the locks./
    dump all his clothes on the door step.
    He's taking the piss out of you :-(

What Girls Said 3

• bitch why do you still let him shower. just throw his shit in the front door and change the keys

• ummm kick him out and leaving his things outside... he wants space then give him space.

• If it's your house then just put his stuff outside. He's not gonna pay for the electricity heating water etc. He's just buying time and using you to get a better place.