My husbands new girlfriend called me little miss sunshine. She doesn't like me, so What does this actually mean?

Any ideas?

98

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sarcasm: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Irony, specifically verbal: the emphasis of one's meaning by the deliberate use of language which states the opposite of the truth, denies the contrary of the truth, or drastically and obviously understates a factual connection.

Basically, she's calling you a miserable nag.

What Guys Said 7

• She's being sarcastic and calling you a miserable cow. It's probably a bit optimistic to expect your replacement to like you in that situation - why do you even talk to her, if you're separated/divorced from her boyfriend? Do you have kids or something that requires ongoing contact with him?

• It means you're a miseryguts.

• She's trying to get under your skin. Don't let her. Ignore her.

• It's a veiled insult. No doubt your ex badmouthed you to her.

• The person your married to has a girlfriend other than you? This sounds complicated haha

• what you mean byy girlfriend? if you're still married?

• Make love to her and she will forgive you for being so full of sunshine.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't waste my time caring about what she says.

I'd call her my BFF to leave her wondering what I mean as well.

• She's being sarcastic and throwing a covert jab at you.

What's the situation if you don't mind me asking?

• Husband of 15 years has been telling all of our secrets to a lady at work.
      He and her eventually had an affair, I eventually rumbled it and plastered the facts on his Facebook, including the one where she admits to not like wearing underwear much.
      She now spends all her days posting crap like this.

• Damn. :/ I'm sorry to hear you're going through that. I know that must be tough. So she posted that on Facebook?

• Her: "Little Miss Sunshine."
    You: "It's better to be Little Miss Sunshine than it is to be Little Miss Home Wrecking WHORE!"

That should have been your response.

• I bet her pussy is so wide that it makes the grand canyon look like a crack in the sidewalk. *DAYUD* XD

• Your husbands girlfriend?

• Husband? Girlfriend? I think you should figure out what's going on with your relationships first.

• He dumped me for her

• Regardless you're not together anymore.

• I think the correct term is estranged husband and her comment is called sarcasm.

• Nice #TrollFail

Try again

• I really don't know

• It's really unhelpful to spend your answer egotistically acting like you know everything by proclaiming someone must be a troll.

• @Esplorare rock on girl.

You buy it then you offer your insightful opinon

• I'd say sarcasm

• Polygamy?
    Filler

• Husband dumped me for her