Have you ever feel like you cannot fall in love anymore or there will be nobody will fall with you?

The guy i like doesn't like me back. And the guy i am not interested in liking me so much. But how can i cheat my heart. I feel hopeless and hoping to fall in love. But nobody comes. I feel like accepting his love out of desperation.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like nobody will ever fall in love with me. It seems that I always find unrequited love. I don't get taken seriously by women in real life. I also rarely meet women nowadays in my life as well. I currently haven't had a female friend or acquaintance for over a year. It's still ongoing. The few women I meet will unlikely be the one, and I'll probably be unprepared to have any relationship experience or social comfort being around women if I do meet her. My life is pretty much Mars. But hey, we all can't have everything in life. We might as well enjoy what we have. :)

• For your case, it's probably best to not force yourself to like someone you don't like back. It's better to wait for the right person and focus on other things in life. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes you learn to love what loves you... Why not give it a chance?

And yes, I have felt that way before.. In fact I fele that no one could ever truly love me... Because I feel like I could never love someone the same as someone else... So unless I find someone that has NEVER had a girlfriend, I do not think they could honestly love me, because they've already loved someone before me. Perhaps it makes no sense, but that's how I think of it.

What Guys Said 4

• No, it's not like that for me. My case is totally different. Here it is:

I have always been single, I have never been in love. I do believe in love, true love but I never want to be in love, it's a decision I have taken. I have decided to stay single till death. It's final

Hence I would say "I have given up on love even without trying".

• Why don't you ever want to be in love?

• @misscocobutter.

Yes, I have my reasons, logical reasons as I said it's hard to explain.

• Ok I understand

• Yup. I'm incapable of love, in the romantic sense at least. Makes for a stress-free existence... Have you tried promiscuity? Works for me ;)

• Yes that is the story of my life... I don;t think I care about love much though... maybe I will change in future but at this moment it doesn't seem to be happening

• Yeah, but you're way too young for that

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I think this is a common human experience / feeling. just accepting a guy you don't really like is no fun, it won't make you happy. I know it's hard but the best thing to do is not be in a rush.

• I used to scoff at people who told me that time will heal/help you move on, but it's true. Hang in there.

Don't cheat your heart, hold out for the man who deserves it.

• Thank you. That really helps. I always feel the same. Just need someone to tell me that to convince me.