How to break off a long long-distance relationship?

I've been talking to this guy for 6 1/2 months. We haven't met he keeps saying we will. But everytime i try to plan something in advance he finds an excuse why he can't make it. All we do is text and talk on the phone. He says he wants to be with me and sees a future with me. But im at a point were im tired everything. The biggest thing that is bothering me is not meeting in person. Im ready to end it. How do i end it without being harsh?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Long distance hardly ever works out, hence it's better to end it. The same is true in your case also.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to shit or get off the pot. You are a precious being and have love to give to someone who won't make you wait or take it for granted. If he doesn't want to meet, despite saying he will or wants to, then leave. He isn't worth the time or for a subtle approach: Hey, I need to go do things for myself. I cannot be in a relationship at this time. I hope you understand. Then break all communication.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him that you're not getting what you want and it's come to a point where you're just not feeling it anymore.

• Be true about it. Say "i'm sorry, but i can't be in a relationship where we never met in person".
    Say that if you ever meet you may give him another chance... but meanwhile you rather stay friends.