What should I do? Or what's the best thing to do?

Okay, so recently I got back together with my ex because of the fact that he still loved me. However, I wasn't sure if I did. Now already a few weeks into the relationship I can tell that he's just not the right one for me... However I kinda consider him a close friend. Should I let him down easily? How long should I wait?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are sure about your feeling now, then you should immediately tell him otherwise he may believe you are leading him on so please take action and be honest and straightforward with him.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't continue leading him on, if he loves you the longer you wait to break up with him the more its going to hurt him.

• If that is how you honestly feel, you need to tell him now. Otherwise it will seem like you're leading him on. Tell him that you'd like to remain friends. If he really cares about you, he'll understand. It may break his heart but stringing him along is much worse.

• Friend zone him ASAP. No mixing signals

What Girls Said 0