How do I sit my boyfriend down so I can talk to him about serous stuff?

I've been having a couple problems him.. I feel like he doesn't feel like I feel anymore, and he can't say anything about it because he is afraid of hurting my feelings. I don't want him to feel like he has to be in a relationship with me if things are not working out I rather have him tell me that he doesn't want to be in this relationship anymore because he doesn't feel the same way cuz either way I'm going to hurt (I really like him). Its not fair for me to be the only one going crazy while he pretends like everything is fine when I know for sure everything is not. So anyways I want talk to talk to him about this whole thing I'm willing to let him go if he doesn't want to be in this relationship anymore. But I don't know how to do it. I don't want to do it over the phone or over a text and talk to him face to face sit down with them. But what should I do if he tries to talk me out of this whole thing.. I've tried something like this before and he told me that I was overthinking and blah blah blah. So how do I do this whole thing I really don't even know where to start do I just tell him that we need to talk?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Bite the bullet and talk to him. I had the same feeling about my ex, I tried to bring it up casually and he reassured me he really loved me/loved spending time w/me/wanted to be w/me forever etc. After a little while I got even more doubts and I sat down and had that conversation w/him. The words that came out of his mouth shocked me and shook me to the core. I think I felt my heart break. See how he reacts and that will tell you what he truly thinks.

What Guys Said 1

• You might be wrong but test him when you speak to him to see if he is really paying attention then if he doesn't call him out on it and maybe end it then.

What Girls Said 1

• "We need to talk."

Of course this will scare the shit out of him... (Guys are really scared of this four words). But you need to get this out of your system and there is no better way of doing than being true and saying it straightforward... Good luck!