Got my heart split into two. Lesson learn?

It's been 3 weeks of NC. Only contact I've gotten was her to drop off my belonging. It sucks how she did me :(

we we was together for 3 years, in October she meet a new group of friends and in that circle she had her eyes on this guy. So beginning of November she left me, then 3 weeks later she came back saying she was confused and honestly loved me ( the guy played her for another girl and it "opened up her eye"). So I proceded with caution. She was doing the chasing so I knew she was forreal. So she started taking me to family gathering, making me breakfast, stay the night with me, etc. it was like she 100% for real. She was on social media confessing how much she loved me etc. then 3 weeks ago she just snapped on me and left. Very next day she's back with this same guy.

It it sucks because she immediately blocked me on everything. sad cause I was giving her everything and all she did was treat me like s**** for a guy she just meet

32

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing you can do is try and forget her and move on

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry this happened to you, it's truly terrible experience. Yes it's a lesson learned, the hardest lessons teach us the most. Keep your chin up

• Trust me. You're better off without that bipolar sleaze-bag anyway. NEXT.

What Guys Said 1

• She sounds like a cunt and I wouldn't spend a second moment longer wasting my time on this imbecile.