Why did she (17/F) changed so much after break-up?

She wanted to take a break with me (relationship lasted a few months) due to distance problems. I went to NC. I know she's been struggling whether it was right decision to end it. A close friend of mine / our mutual friend told me she has been an emotional mess and that she questioned her choice several times as she still loved me very much. Even though I didn't contact her in any way, a month ago she blocked me on everything out of the blue. She was posting things like "Even though you think you are meant to be together with someone, that doesn't mean you get to be with them". Then she unblocked and blocked me again for no reason and I wasn't even trying to contact her. Why do that?

I heard from our mutual friend that she's been out with some fuckboi whom she met last week (who really s a downgrade, physically and mentally) and already had sex with him. I know the 'fuckboi' is just a rebound. He is total opposite of me and would only use her for sex and then dump her. I just feel bad for that poor girl as she will get hurt (again).

I know I should just forget her but I am truly an empathic person and I do care for her b/c I know what person she was when we were together. She was always disgusted by fuckbois and not to mention she told me she would never ever have sex with some random guy, even with me, until we should know each other very well. She is also very smart and tends to overanalyse things so I guess that one day she will realize it was a mistake. I am not expecting to get back together with her soon as she clearly has some issues to work on. Even though I think I moved on, I still care for her as there were no flaws in our relationship, just that we would see each other at the weekends b/c I've left town for university. I just wonder if it is normal for girls to go through these phases?

Even her family told her it was a mistake to end our relationship. Having broken up she cried for a week and admitted I am the perfect boy

10

What Girls Said 1

• OKay, she's a college girl don't expect much from her. In a way she's a girl not yet a women who is trying to find herself but don't know the right way to do it. By your story telling she is a mess just move on I mean if she love you enough the distance will work. But because she's in college she will be influence easily by other opinions. I know that you harbor feeling for her but sometime given the situation your better off letting her go and find someone who will love you and only you. Your still so young and green to grown up relationship. That's why we learn as human being from our mistakes.

Remember these words of love:

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres".

What Guys Said 0