People are saying my boyfriend is cheating on me. What should I do?

People are saying my boyfriend is cheating on me but I really like him and I don't want to ask him and get him mad at me. I liked him last year and I was to scared to ask him out or even to ask him if he liked me so I'm really happy that we are dating now but a lot of people are saying he is cheating on me. I don't know what to do.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• hi, I have had this happen to me before and it was horrible to hear what my freinds were telling me but I asked my girl freind and she said no. and after that I found out that she was telling the truth and that one of my freinds actually liked her, so this maybe y ure freinds could be telling your this but if you love and trust this guy and he loves and trusts you back you should be fine.

• Well I love him and trut him!! but I kno none of my friends like him because they say I desver better then him and he is ugly. but I don't really what they think about him because I love him

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0