How do I tell him I like him when he has a girlfriend?

I have known my crush all year we talk we laugh we joke like normal teenagers.But I guess he doesn't like me back.He keeps going out with girls.i feel so torn when he does this but why doesn't he like me I'm pretty,smart,confident and I just don't no.

one time I asked him if he wanted to go see a movie he said YES! but when I called him he never picked up the phone.or when I e-mail him he never replays to my messages :(

I really like him but he's making it so difficult for me to when he's out with his girlfriend all the time now instead of me I feel so left out.

Questions:

1.)How do I tell him I like him when he's not even my boyfriend.

2.)How can I just hang out with him,Just as friends (coming to my house)

3.)Is there something wrong with me that's why he doesn't like me?

4.)Can he ever be My boyfriend

5.)Is He A Player?

149

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) news flash he already knows that you do

2)its difficult to do that because the guy sounds like he's only interested in girls romantically

3) there's nothing wrong with you except your being too full on and too keen, usually guys become interested in girls because their a tease and there's a chase and it excites them.

4)Ask yourself do you really want someone so hot and cold to be your boyfriend, if getting him to be in a relationship with you is this difficult think how the actual dating part would be!

5)Yes he sounds like a big player.

My advice is to give up on him. It isn't healthy to be so caught up with someone that doesn't seem to return your feelings.The very reason to start dating someone is because that your compfortable with them and its EASY to start dating. If its difficult to even get his attention then it isn't worth trying so hard. You ever hear the phrase "let love find you" ?

Because that's something everyone should folllow, I know its hard to get over someone, I'm in the middle of the process myself but just look at the bigger picture. Your better off without him.

What Guys Said 9

• 1.) You don't, you just keep being friends. Better to go for an unattached guy. Saves yourself heartache and moral credibility.

2.) You can't make him come over/hang out if he doesn't want to. Just extend the invitation, and it's up to him to accept.

3.) Makes no sense. Just because one guy isn't going out with you doesn't mean you're unlikeable. You just have to find ANOTHER guy who's more worth your time and effort.

4.) That's up to him.

5.) Maybe, if he's used to using girls, cheating, etc.

Best of luck. Never lay down all your feelings for someone when they're not doing the same for you.

• 1) You don't, he's got a girlfriend. If you got with him would you like it if another girl was trying to get with him?

2) Just invite him round.

3) No, you're just being paranoid. There are plenty of other guys that will be interested in you, you look pretty. Move on :)

4) Not while he has a girlfriend. If he ever finishes with her then you can make your move, but don't ruin a happy relationship, you wouldn't want your relationship ruined would you?

5) If he would go with you while he has a girlfriend, then yes he is a player. Would you want a guy like that to be your boyfriend, constantly worrying if he;s going to do the same to you as he would have done to his girlfrind now?

I think you should move on, and just keep him as a friend.

• ahh...it's a really difficult situation you are trapped in...u are trying to make some1 else' love to love u!...and from wht you have described, I don't think he feels the same way back!...i mean he already has a girlfriend and seems to b quite happy with her...so he's obviously not looking out to get som1 else...so it's really difficult to get his attention!...still you might use some occasions like your b`day or your result day etc to throw a party@ him and hang out with him...u might try giving him some hints by saying 'u look smart/handsom/dashing/sexy/hot' etc...n I don't think he's a player!

• Okay do not tell him you like him if you do this he will either use this to his advantage or he will tell his girlfriend and it will just be awkward between you and them. When I say use this to his advantage I mean he will know that he has the power to get with you whenever he wants. Stay friends with him don't let him know that you like him. in the mean time come friends with other guys and see if you like any of them. If you stay friends with him and over the course of time when it doesn't work out between him and his gf, then it might be a possibilty for you to be his girlfriend. I guarantee you he is not a player especially at your age. If he was he wouldn't have a gf. I hope I answered your questions if not email me.

• Okay first of all, maybe you should take the hint that he doesn't like you, you said so yourself that he doesn't like you, so move on. If he has a girlfriend have some respect for her (the girlfriend) and the guy. Trust me when I say that if a guy really, trully had feelings for you he'd ask you out.

Take the hint, he totally dissed you when he wouldn't pick up/reply to your calls/messages.

1) Just tell him strait out, if he has a girlfriend, leave him alone.

2) Don't act weird, don't try to touch him or kiss him or get too close, act like you don't like him. Or better yet don't invite him over, he sounds like a jerk, who won't answer your calls.

3) Well, I don't know you well enough, but maybe you're just not his type.

4) Anything is possible

5) Probably.

• if he was a player, he would have you on the side.

he probably doesn't feel the same way you do about him. when in high school, I hung out with this chic in class, got along well and she ended up liking me, but I did not feel the same way for her.

• Thx for resopnce I just hope one day a boy will like me :)

• Leave him alone, if he has a girlfriend he needs to stay with her until something happens. don't go strealing guys from theyre girlfriends that's just immature and insecure and your asking for trouble.

• leave him alone he is taken , find a single guy ! x

• Since he already has a girlfriend, leave him with her. There's a reason why he picked her. Maybe they have lots of things in common, maybe he likes her, maybe he's playing,which is unlikely cause I sense he is good at keeping distance between you and him, but you never know. However, you should let them maintain their relationship. They need to be left by them selves and stick with each other until something happens.

Before you make any move towards your feelings, ask yourself this simple question: How would you feel if a girl tries to steal your boyfriend from you? Just simply put yourself in her place and you will know how to act towards that. If you ask him, and he was really in love with his gf, you will only mess things up, and you won't even be able to have an eye contact with him even from distance.

P.S. Sometimes it's not like something is wrong with you. It's just he is committed to his girlfriend and that tells that he is a good guy. I give him a hi5 for that.

What Girls Said 13

• Okay, I don't care what the situation is, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND, if you are his friend you will show some RESPECT and leave his relationship ALONE. I have been in your shoes before, and if you value your friendship at all, you'll leave him be, because you're young, even IF SOMEHOW you ended up in a relationship with this guy, odds are you wouldn't last, but a friendship can last a lot longer that the whole "young love" thing.

1) DONT

2) Deal with your feelings on your own terms before you try and pursue a friendship with him.

3) Nope, he's a boy, he may just not be into you.

4) Don't hold your breath

5) Nope, he's a teenage boy.

I advise you to take a step out of your shoes, and into his girlfriends, how would you feel if someone else was making move on your boyfriend and completely ignoring you and your feelings?

• Questions:

1.)How do I tell him I like him when he's not even my boyfriend. If you definitely want to tell him, do it alone and make sure no one else is around for privacy. Be prepared though that he may not reciprocate your feelings. It might also change the dynamic of your friendship.

2.)How can I just hang out with him,Just as friends (coming to my house) This one will be tricky. Invite him out to a movie but tell him it will be with a group. Invite a couple of your other friends and tell them you want to get him alone. Ask them to come along but see a different movie. Discuss this with them prior to asking him so it's planned. He might be more at ease it is a group setting but you can still get him alone.

3.)Is there something wrong with me that's why he doesn't like me? No, I don't there is anything wrong with you. He might only view you as a "friend" and nothing more. You said he has a girlfriend so he might only be into her.

4.)Can he ever be My boyfriend. I think anything is possible however it's a matter of how your relationship progresses. Many relationships start out with friendship and blossom into a relationship.

5.)Is He A Player? He doesn't sound like a player. He sounds like he has a lot of female friends and enjoys the attention. This is typical of someone his age. If he was a player then he would be trying to sleep with you and every girl he encounters.

Good luck.

• 1) you don't. if he switches girlfriends a lot, wait until this one finishes, and if you want, tell him. and if he doesn't respond well, then screw him, and move on.

2) if you're not okay with doing so, then stop doing it. how are you going to get over him, which is what needs to happen here, if you continue to see him?

3) no. maybe you're not his type. maybe he sees you as only a friend. there are lots of maybes. and it's useless and silly to try and analyze them all.

4) Yes. Someday. Or maybe never. sometimes people aren't right for each other at a certain age, but are later on.

5) I don't know. And if he is, then you definitely don't want him.

• If he has a girlfriend don't bother chances are that he won't leave her.

-Dont beat around the bush just tell him you got feeling for him.

-Ask him to hang out he's not ganna guess.

-He's the only one that wold know the issue.

-Not sure

-Sounds like a player

• No honey, he's not a player, and there is nothing wrong with you. Guys can be totally oblivious about we girls liking them. As for hanging out at your house, just ask. That's all we can really do, and he might be up for it, you never know. As for straight coming out with it and telling him you are interested, wait until he doesn't have a gf, or just give him subtle hints that you are interested. For tips on those hints, here's a website I thought was helpful :)

link

link

Hopefully this helps. Try these tips right away, you don't need to wait until he's single. If you tell him straight out, he may think you are too forward or something. So you may want to wait he is single to tell him straight out. If my advice fails, just tell him, I guess.

and honey, if he doesn't really respond, cut your losses, there is someone out there!

• Honestly you should tell him you like him, the same thing has been happening to me. I was too slow and he figured it out all on his own. I really wish he would have told me first that he knew but he went to my friends instead and told them. And now it is just awkward between us and I have been walking around with this giant knot in my stomach. Just let him know. Take him aside in a quiet place where it's just the two of you and say "hey, I know you have a girlfriend but there is something important I have to tell you." Make sure you don't pressure him about it. Let him know that he doesn't have to instantly break up with his girlfriend or something insane like that, just tell that you really wanted to let him know how you felt. You will feel tons better, and who knows, he may even start paying you even more attention because he knows you like him and you were the reallly cool chick who has the guts to tell him so. Hope this helps =)

• Guys want what they can't have hon,why do you think they are so competitive? Just don't make yourself so available,get a new hobby to take your mind off of him. He will begin to wonder "what is she doing?". If he is used to you guys talking everyday,he will miss you. Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

• First of all, if he was into you he would be calling you or responding to your emails at the least, so I don't think he is. Second of all, it doesn't mean anything is wrong with you. I will say I think you should back off some. Number one, if he has a girlfriend, he's obviously going to be out with her all the time. Number two, you need to find other things to occupy your time and leave him alone. If he's into you at all, he will miss you, and he will call you. Then, just let it play out. If you can't continue to be friends with him because of these feelings, it might be best to cut him off unti you're over him. Trust me, I know this is hard to do. I've been there, but hanging on to someone that doesn't return your feelings makes moving on much more difficult.

• based on this information:

I really like him but he's making it so difficult for me to when he's out with his girlfriend all the time now instead of me I feel so left out

I advise that you Accept that he is into somebody else right now and he is keeping distance. which is actually a good thing... he is a "good" boyfriend and NOT a player. If it doensn't work out with her and you two ever hook up chances are he will be "good" to you too.

1) I wouldn't

2) invite him and his girl

3) no nothing wrong with you..he is into somebody else.

4) possibly

5) NO

• Thats tough..but seriously you have time.. just wait the right guy...who is not taken will come along

• There is always a hell for people who are indecisive.

• Find another guy that has not have a girlfriend.

• you may just have to face the fact that if he were interested that he would be wanting to hang out with you. So if he keeps going out with other girls I am pretty sure that he isn't and I wouldn't tell him that you like him if he has a girlfriend because it is respect to his girlfriend. If you want to hang out as friends do it in a large group. I really don't think he is a player if he keeps having girlfriends. a player is someone that just hooks up with lots of girls. This may sound harsh but it happens to everyone, if he didn't answer his phone or email I wouldn't keep trying to hang out with him because he doesn't seem interested in you that way. being friends maybe your only option.