Can't let go of the fact my boyfriend left me at home while going out many times... how can I?

There's been many times between 2 and 4 years ago that my long-term boyfriend went out and totally left me home. He told me that it was all guys but just by checking MySpace (neither of us have one) I had found so many pictures of him with his friends and there being several girls there.

Even to this day he has been out at times and doesn't even tell me, he knows all his friends girlfriends but I don't know any of them. I ask him all the time "where was I? Why wasn't I invited?"

His answers are ALWAYS-- I forget where I was or when it was (he literally says he doesn't know where or when he met these people, how could you forget that?) and that he was only there for 20 minutes-- he thinks he can say that to everything!

I have these pictures on my computer and I've kept them out of sight over the past couple years but I think about them a lot and they upset me. But I'm afraid if I show them to him he'll freak out at me. He knows back then I saw pictures but then he made all these excuses. In one picture his face is touching another girl's ear but this guy on the other side of the girl is pulling him closer so maybe that's why and it couldn't be avoided because I know he's not like that.

This tears me apart especially these past few weeks its been bothering me but I just let it go. I want to talk to him about it so bad so I can stop hurting but its valentines day and I won't see him until next weekend. I don't know if I can wait any longer, I feel like I don't even want to be awake it hurts so bad sometimes.

oh! And by "left me at home" I'm not suggesting we live together-- we do not live together, we live at home with our families still.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, sometimes guys need guy time. It doesn't mean he's cheating on you.

• That's true, but there were girls there too! And girlfriends! But do you think its still the same idea of having guy time? He has told me he wanted to be with his friends and it wasn't about the girls but it still hurts :(